Key Account Manager
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
The Key Account Manager role will be leading the strategic relationship with our most valued client so far in the history of DueDil, a large high street commercial bank. You will be engaging with key stake holders across the bank to ensure the client achieves their objectives and see value from their DueDil solutions, as well as drive growth of DueDil solutions across the bank. You will be working along side a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will help drive engagement across the client’s user base and host training, workshops and online methods. You will be our first hire to a Key Account Management team so you’ll get a chance to shape and influence how we build it. So if you have experience navigating complex strategic relationship structures, obsessed with solving complex business problems, and have an entrepreneurial and commercial soul this role is for you!
- Managing the relationship with a key account and being the face of DueDil
- Acting as the key contact for the account both internally In DueDil and externally
- Engaging with all key stakeholders in the bank through quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders
- Serve as the link between the client and internal teams at DueDil to drive the customer’s success: Product & Engineering, Integrations, Partnership, Customer Success, and the DueDil Executive team.
- In charge of On-boarding, implementation, retention and growth of the account
- Expend the accounts across cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Prepare regular reports of progress to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven experience in Key Account Management or Senior Account Management role with a desire to progress
- Solutions Sales Experience based on through understanding of customer needs.
- You will be process driven and be able to formalise a plan to on-board, retain and grow this account
- You will be obsessed in solving complex customer needs
- You’ll have experience in key stake holder management at C level.
- You are Entrepreneurial minded and a self starter
- Experience selling into Financial Services is perforable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You will embody our values of Grit, Authenticity and Team Spirit
What DueDil can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- The opportunity to manage and develop your own client base.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.