Head of Account Management & Customer Success
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
Based in London and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Account Management and Customer Success will own the client relationship post sale. You will set the strategy for lifecycle management of clients, and lead a team responsible for on-boarding, retention and upsell.
- Leading a team of customer success and account managers supporting our growing client base of 400+ clients
- Setting the strategy for activation and client account on-boarding and customer life cycle
- Working closely alongside product and marketing to feedback on client requirements for both new and existing products
- Forming strong relationships with executives at our largest client accounts
- Coaching and developing a team of hungry, humble and smart people, some of whom are early in their careers
- Working with the team to navigate our largest client accounts to identify and close new expansion opportunities
- Regular forecasting of retention and upsell
To be successful you will need:
- A connection to our vision and values
- Experience closing large clients, either in a new business or account management (upsell) capacity
- Ideally experience managing teams
- Strong customer facing, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong track record of project managing and delivering results to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills with an interest in data and technology
- The ability to develop close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
What DueDil can offer you
- The ability to define the course for a team representing more than a third of revenue in one of London’s fastest growing Saas companies
- The opportunity to work with our largest and most sophisticated clients across multiple industry segments
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with veterans of multiple, successful VC-backed businesses
- A genuine opportunity to drive revenue for a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s FinTech scene.
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do, and know why they get out of bed every morning
- The chance to learn new technologies and processes in an exciting fast-paced environment
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.