Professional Services Consultant
2017 was a great year for DueDil. We launched our new API, Pan-European data coverage, and have continued to grow our customer base; building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with some of the UK’s most well known logos. We are enjoying a busy start to the year as we continue to work toward our mission; to establish DueDil as the world’s largest source of private company information.
In support of our business growth into 2018 we are looking for a Professional Services Manager, to work closely with the Sales team, and build custom projects for individual customers.
- Management & delivery of custom data projects, for individual customers
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Support with technical qualifications of sales opportunities
- Professional services experience in a software environment
- An affinity for both sales and technology
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems, including cleansing and appending company data
- Proficient in data manipulation, using tools such as SQL and API integrations to run data extracts, transformation and loading
- Excellent communication skills, able to build effective relationships and comfortable working directly with client stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- An understanding of data security and compliance regulations, and their impact on an organisation