DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
DueDil is looking for an experienced SCRUM Master with a passion for practical application of the Agile mindset. You will be working closely with our cross-functional engineering teams to deliver on our ambitious plans for 2019 and beyond.
You will create and maintain a consistent frame for our development teams. Ceremonies such as:
Daily Stand Ups
These are all very important for learning, effective feedback and cohesion. These are not prescriptive however as each set of individuals may adapt their process to suit needs at the time. This depends upon the degree by which each team utilises and embodies agile principles. As a servant leader you will have many opportunities to facilitate and coach the engineering team. Your role will also involve:
Protecting the team from impediments and noise
Encouraging process experimentation and learning
Derivation of team metrics and reporting
Encouraging adaptation and continual improvement - while fostering a culture of mutual accountability and trust.
We are looking for
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Agile or SCRUM accreditation (CSM for instance)
- A strong understanding of the software development process.
- A proven track record in guiding software development teams to success.
- Experience in coaching and facilitation
Our Tech Stack
- Symfony PHP Framework
- Frontend technologies - React, Redux, Webpack
- GraphQL - This is DueDil's unified data access layer written in PHP. This is backed by a number of upstream data stores - ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka and on-demand external APIs.
- Microservices - Node, Python, PHP, etc
- Microservices backed by Docker, K8s, GCP, AWS
What DueDil can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- Competitive base salary.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.