Professional Services Consultant
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
Based in London, as part of the DueDil Integrations team, you will help manage the full sales life cycle of DueDil’s bespoke Professional Services data projects and provide DueDil API technical support.
- Project managing and delivering bespoke Professional Service data projects. Ultimately ensuring delivery of custom projects are on time and to a client’s satisfaction.
- Gathering client requirements, designing and presenting solutions. This includes working with Data Engineers to translate requirements into project tasks.
- Projects will include CRM data cleansing, data enrichment, white space analysis and other data research projects.
- Working closely alongside our Sales Professions to pitch, to create proposals and detailed Statement of Works and to respond to RFPs.
- Technical support for the DueDil API and DueDil DataWorks. Support sales life cycle, pre and post sales activities and onboarding new API clients.
- Surfacing opportunities for new product functionality, datasets, and potential client sponsored development.
- Constantly looking for ways to innovate and constantly improve on your and our methodologies.
To be successful you will need:
- A technical background with experience working for SaaS/technology companies with a customer centric focus and demonstrable skills at presenting solutions up to executive level clients
- 3+ years Professional Services and/or Pre-Sales experience in software or data sales environment or equivalent
- Strong customer facing, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong track record of project managing and delivering results to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills with an interest in data and technology
- A working knowledge of API’s or the ability and desire to learn about API’s
- An ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Salesforce and/or other CRMs and to understand data structures
- The ability to develop close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
What DueDil will offer you
- It's a brand new role, so you will have the opportunity to help define what it looks like.
- You will work closely with our largest and most sophisticated clients.
- It is aligned with our API, our fastest growing product that is strategically important.
- A genuine opportunity to drive revenue for a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s FinTech scene.
- The freedom to trail blaze and create a legacy.
- The ability to help drive product development and our go-to-market strategy.
- The scope to shape a rapidly scaling business.
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do, and know why they get out of bed every morning
- The chance to learn new technologies and processes in an exciting fast-paced environment
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.