Senior Growth Acquisition Marketing Manager
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
We’re a looking for a digital and start-up revolutionary to come in and drive digital acquisition and growth for one of the UK’s leading B2B fintech startups. The person we’re looking for is a skilled digital marketer, highly data-driven, with a track record of working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environments and would enjoy the challenge of building out our acquisition strategy and execution to drive scalable growth.
- Lead digital acquisition and activation growth efforts, as part of a broader growth team
- Develop digital marketing strategy, management and execution, as well as on-site optimisation for marketing campaigns
- Acquire new leads through online campaigns (PPC, CPM and CPA) campaigns and test varying channels
- Craft effective landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Drive our website development and design to optimise search and digital conversions based on an understanding and analysis of visitor behaviour
- Craft KPIs and use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- T-shaped marketing skill-set - deep in digital paid acquisition, particularly Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Highly entrepreneurial, thrives on experiments, driving results and creating success for customers and business
- Excited about driving acquisition as part of an account-based and/or a lead based marketing approach
- Strong copywriting, communication, presentation and creative skills
- Proven experience in implementing and executing digital marketing plans
- Experience managing other channels (SEO, display, organic social, paid, etc)
- Equally comfortable with high-level, strategic thinking, and hands-on implementation, with close attention to detail. You have a strong bias to action, able to work at a very fast pace, and comfortable making quick decisions.
- Passionate customer advocate
- Both data-driven and creatively minded.
- Able to take complete ownership of a project from an online marketing perspective
- Fluency in Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
Nice to have
- B2B and fintech experience
- Startup and growth-orientated business experience
- Familiarity with Lean Start-up approach, Lean Canvas, and growth hacking
- Previous experience in working in a growth team
- Knowledge of Google Optimize, Sketch, Instapage, Lean Data, Hotjar and SalesForce
- Education: Business, Communications, Marketing, English, Literature
What DueDil can offer you
- This opportunity is for someone who wants to lead growth efforts from the comfortable environment of a well-funded high growth business.
- There are a lot of opportunities to drive massive results relatively quickly, and you’ll have the freedom to craft the strategy and execution as you see fit.
- The highly collegial and human atmosphere: when you work for us, you become part of the DueDil family.
- Strong track record of happy employees, (some of our employees have been with us since inception, 6+ years.)
As well as....
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.