Business Development Manager
Our vision at DueDil is to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy. We help customers with high exposure to SMEs find, verify and monitor business opportunities and risks. We do this by using billions of data points on companies to build a digital map of the economy, and integrating that information into our customers’ workflows. We work with hundreds of customers, from High Street Banks to tech start-ups. Our products help power the economy by impacting the way hundreds of thousands of SMEs access everything from bank accounts to loans, insurance and payments.
At DueDil, we’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define a member of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Ultimately, we’re looking for people who take ownership and hold themselves accountable to ambitious goals. In return, we pledge whatever support you need to chase down these goals and a collaborative environment where growth is rewarded.
Business Development Managers (BDMs) are responsible for the acquisition of all new business for DueDil through direct sales with clients ranging from start-ups to large enterprise clients. You will be on the front line, continually speaking to potential clients and building business cases with them to onboard DueDil’s suite of products.
BDMs at DueDil are supported in building their skills through training and on-going coaching, helping them evolve as great sales people. To be successful, you’ll be able to demonstrate you have proven results in new business and you are ready to take your next challenge in an incredible team of focussed, hungry sales people.
What do we really need from this role?
Being an over-achiever in a B2B sales role is a given. We are looking to hire people who will help us on our mission of growing our footprint in the right way and with the right clients, through solution and challenger style sales practices embedding us in our clients’ workflow.
Our ideal candidate will fit with all of the following
- Will have relevant expertise in selling SaaS technology, especially in financial services
- Will be able to articulate how they have honed their strategy and skills in front of clients
- Will be a team player - experience in working closely with marketing, finance and product teams is important
- Will be able to demonstrate how you’ve contributed to your team and your company with more than just beating your sales quota
- Will demonstrate tenacity, a great team spirit and ownership in everything they do
- Will be willing to learn and seek feedback as they look to evolve and be the best sales professional they can be!
DueDil will offer you
- A genuine opportunity to drive revenue for a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s FinTech scene
- Uncapped commission where over-performance is rewarded
- The ability to help drive product development and our go-to-market strategy
- The scope to shape a rapidly scaling business
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning.
If you see yourself as this person and you’d like to be part of a company that is helping create a more informed and connected economy, then we’d love to hear from you.