Business Development Manager
2017 was a great year for DueDil. We launched our new API, Pan-European data coverage, and have continued to grow our customer base; building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with some of the UK’s most well known logos. We are enjoying a busy start to the year as we continue to strengthen our mission; to establish DueDil as the world’s largest source of private company information.
We are now looking towards 2018, which will see us continue to grow here at DueDil. We are working towards our vision; to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy, and as we continue to achieve our commercial goals, we continue to grow our team.
DueDil are looking for a talented sales professional to join our meritocratic commercial team as a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager will be a significant player in developing and repositioning sales strategies to achieve substantial and consistent growth; increasing order size and complexity. This role has specific accountability for improving profitability on an ongoing basis and DueDil are looking for a proven new business hunter.
- Proven ability to relentlessly pursue and close new business opportunities within a defined industry sector
- Be a successful networker; able to foster effective and lucrative multi-departmental relationships
- Experience operating within a defined sales process and methodology, with high sales ethics
- Engage proactively with prospective clients and build relationships on a consultative basis; learning about prospects’ businesses, challenges and needs
- Ability to demonstrate clear return on investment for prospective customers and adapt to our evolving customer universe in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experienced in preparing proposals and delivering high-quality, tailored software demonstrations
- You will support and contribute to the ongoing development of strategic solutions working closely with our marketing, finance and product teams
- Have a proven track record of overachievement in a target-driven sales environment
- SaaS / cloud sales experience would be an advantage
- You will maintain an active awareness of market trends and communicate these internally
- DueDil are a 'customer first' culture; you will have already honed the confidence and gravitas to represent and effectively articulate DueDil and its value proposition amongst a variety of high profile logos and important stakeholders
What DueDil can offer you
- A genuine opportunity to drive revenue for a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s FinTech scene
- The freedom to trail blaze and create a legacy
- Uncapped commission where over-performance is rewarded
- The ability to help drive product development and our go-to-market strategy
- The scope to shape a rapidly scaling business
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning.