Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech)
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
This is a delivery-focused recruitment opportunity and a high-impact role that will play a key part in DueDil’s continued success. The TAS will work closely with DueDil’s 2019 hire plan, and the Talent Acquisition Manager to identify, attract and recruit the best and brightest new talent in all tech roles at DueDil! You will be comfortable generating and managing a bench of tech talent that you can reach into.
About the role
- DueDil hire only the best possible talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals; and as DueDil’s TAS, you will be charged with hiring individuals who will strengthen our knowledge and skill base, and who are strongly aligned with our values.
- The majority of your time will be spent sourcing tech candidates, through direct channels, and building a talent pool for both live and upcoming roles. You will effectively screen all CV’s, and conduct all initial telephone interviews, as well as in-person interviews as required.
- You will help schedule tech interviews, and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to get feedback quickly and will maintain a high-quality, prompt and engaging interview process.
- You will proactively design and deliver talent attraction plans for upcoming hires; both with active and passive talent audiences…
- It’s critical that the TAS maintains and regularly contributes to DueDil’s employer brand; watch our ‘Day in the life’ video!
- You will have demonstrable experience in direct sourcing across web search engines, using boolean searches, with experience of conducting talent-mapping research.
- You will be a LinkedIn Recruiter expert!
- You will have established interviewing experience and knowledge, and will be able to conduct semi-structured, competency-based interviews
- You will be able to provide a continuous, high-quality pipeline of new tech talent for all interview processes
- You will respond positively to KPI’s and targets; we measure all our sourcing activity and have a busy and fast-paced hire plan
- You will be an extremely effective relationship-builder, with collaborative and influential communication skills
- You will pay attention to detail at all times, and be able to work consistently with pace and agility, including when under pressure
- You will have strong recruitment ethics, and a commitment at all times to providing excellent candidate experience Recruiters are also marketers - you will have flair, a good sense of humour, an eye for detail, the ability to write engaging copy and to emphatically articulate DueDil externally
- You will be able to effectively perform as a DueDil ambassador and an evangelist in the technology and SaaS candidate marketplace; attending events and participating in industry discussion
What DueDil can offer you
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.