DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to own our high potential customer base and be the face of DueDil. You need to be obsessed with customer success and will be an expert at forging relationships with customers ranging from financial services institutions to technology companies. You will be responsible for customer expansion and retention, leading our ‘land and expand’ sales approach. We want a talented sales professional who loves our product and wants to talk to people about it.
- We’re shaking up an industry that has been dominated by 3 or 4 companies for the past 20 years; we are looking for an Account Manager with proven ability to find innovative ways of demonstrating value and retaining customer footprint
- Be experienced in navigating through businesses to cross and up-sell
- Be able to articulate our vision and sell our value proposition to our clients to facilitate incremental increases in customer investment
- Have a proven track record of overachievement in a target driven sales environment
- SaaS / cloud sales experience would be an advantage
- You will have an innate ability to build authentic relationships both internally and externally
- You will be naturally curious about how our business and our product works
What DueDil can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- The opportunity to manage and develop your own client base.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.