Inside Sales Representative
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
The Inside Sales representative at DueDil is part of the new business team and is responsible for managing all inbound leads, other than those from named accounts held by the Business Development Managers. This role is intended to be 100% focused on inbound leads but may require some outbound activity if there are periods of low inbound volume. This person will own the full sales cycle, from qualifying the lead, demonstrating how DueDil solutions can solve business needs, through to negotiating and closing the sale.
Our ideal candidate will fit with all of the following
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills in their verbal, written and presentation activity.
- Simplify the complex
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Will have received professional sales training in a previous commercial role
- Will demonstrate tenacity, a great team spirit and ownership in everything they do
- Ideally, we would like someone that has had experience working in the financial services, risk & compliance or sales & marketing industries
What DueDil will offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- The opportunity to manage and develop your own client base.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.