Sales Development Representative
Our vision at DueDil is to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy. We help customers with high exposure to SMEs find, verify and monitor business opportunities and risks. We do this by using billions of data points on companies to build a digital map of the economy, and integrating that information into our customers’ workflows. We work with hundreds of customers, from High Street Banks to tech start-ups. Our products help power the economy by impacting the way hundreds of thousands of SMEs access everything from bank accounts to loans, insurance and payments.
At DueDil, we’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define a member of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Ultimately, we’re looking for people who take ownership and hold themselves accountable to ambitious goals. In return, we pledge whatever support you need to chase down these goals and a collaborative environment where growth is rewarded.
DueDil are looking for talented sales professionals to join our meritocratic team as a Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative is at the heart of DueDil’s sales team; qualifying inbound leads and driving the hunt for cold prospects. DueDil’s Sales Development Representatives are on the front-line of our commercial efforts and are blazing a trail for our overall sales process. This is a role that requires grit and hustle; you have an important job to do. You will engage with prospective DueDil enterprise customers to uncover their needs, understand their pain-points and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value. Your goal is to provide DueDil’s Business Development Managers with healthy pipeline to exceed our ambitious growth targets. We have a new vision for how data should be used, and our product continues to evolve - you'll need to be able to articulate that vision and sell our value proposition.
- You'll be degree-educated with 6 months+ experience in a sales support role
- Intellectually curious, you will show understanding of our ideal customer profile and follow industry insights
- You'll have some experience working in technology, financial services and/or start-ups
- Able to demonstrate a results-orientated work ethic with impeccable attention to detail; you’ll have the determination and drive to sprint every day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you’ll have the ability to engage with enterprise customers in DueDil’s target markets and create compelling conversations
- DueDil’s core value is grit. You will embody this and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to cold-calls and prospecting activity
- Ability to collaborate with the Sales Operations and the Business Development Managers to effectively identify and address customer issues
- You'll be motivated by working independently as well as part of a team
- You’ll have a passion for learning and a commitment to professional progression within business development
What DueDil can offer you
- A genuine opportunity to drive revenue and participate in rapidly scaling a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s FinTech scene
- The freedom to trail blaze and create a legacy
- Genuine career progression within a fast-growing organisation
- Uncapped commission where over-performance is rewarded
- The ability to help drive product development and our go-to-market strategy
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning.
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do, and know why they get out of bed every morning