Sales Operations Analyst
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
DueDil are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to oversee the activities of DueDil’s entire sales organisation. In this role, you will provide forecasts and insightful analytics, drive sales-related projects from initiation to delivery, and manage key internal systems such as Salesforce. Your goal is to optimise the performance and increase efficiency of the DueDil sales machine.
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations role, ideally using Salesforce
- You will understand the importance of KPIs and metrics, and have experience in reporting and analysing the results of sales teams
- Be experienced in identifying performance gaps and implementing solutions to address these
- Have a passion for good data, and understand the importance of this in implementing an effective B2B sales and marketing strategy
- Have a track record of implementing technology tools to help teams optimise their processes
- You'll be motivated by working independently as well as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate a results-orientated work ethic with impeccable attention to detail
What DueDil can offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- Competitive base salary.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.