Our vision at DueDil is to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy. We help customers with high exposure to SMEs find, verify and monitor business opportunities and risks. We do this by using billions of data points on companies to build a digital map of the economy, and integrating that information into our customers’ workflows. We work with hundreds of customers, from High Street Banks to tech start-ups. Our products help power the economy by impacting the way hundreds of thousands of SMEs access everything from bank accounts to loans, insurance and payments.
At DueDil, we’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define a member of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Ultimately, we’re looking for people who take ownership and hold themselves accountable to ambitious goals. In return, we pledge whatever support you need to chase down these goals and a collaborative environment where growth is rewarded.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to own our high potential customer base and be the face of DueDil. You need to be obsessed with customer success and will be an expert at forging relationships with customers ranging from financial services institutions to technology companies. You will be responsible for customer expansion and retention, leading our ‘land and expand’ sales approach. We want a talented sales professional who loves our product and wants to talk to people about it.
- We’re shaking up an industry that has been dominated by 3 or 4 companies for the past 20 years; we are looking for an Account Manager with proven ability to find innovative ways of demonstrating value and retaining customer footprint
- Be experienced in navigating through businesses to cross and up-sell
- Be able to articulate our vision and sell our value proposition to our clients to facilitate incremental increases in customer investment
- Have a proven track record of overachievement in a target driven sales environment
- SaaS / cloud sales experience would be an advantage
- You will have an innate ability to build authentic relationships both internally and externally
- You will be naturally curious about how our business and our product works
What DueDil can offer you
- A meritocracy where success is recognised and rewarded
- Genuine career progression within a fast growing organisation
- An energising environment where you’re the commander of your ship
- The ability to participate in rapidly scaling the most exciting FinTech startup in London
- The ability to help drive product development
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning
- Uncapped commission where over performance is rewarded