2017 was a great year for DueDil. We launched our new API, Pan-European data coverage, and have continued to grow our customer base; building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with some of the UK’s most well known logos. We are enjoying a busy start to the year as we continue to strengthen our mission; to establish DueDil as the world’s largest source of private company information.
We are now looking towards 2018, which will see us continue to grow here at DueDil. We are working towards our vision; to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy, and as we continue to achieve our commercial goals, we continue to grow our team.
DueDil is looking for a PHP Developer who is passionate about building and architecting great software for the web. You’ll be joining one of DueDil’s core engineering teams, and will be responsible for bringing new products and features to life, all the way from technical design to deployment.
Being a developer at DueDil means you get to solve interesting problems every day, and you’ll be able to see the impact that your work has in our product. We need someone that has a keen eye for detail, loves working with huge amounts of data and always has the end user in mind.
Our engineers work in small, multi skilled teams (including Front End, Back End, Data Engineers and Data Scientists) and have ownership of development projects.
Our evolving tech stack means that we’re open to new technologies that will help solve interesting and challenging problems.
You’ll be working with open source technology as well as being able to contribute to the open source community either through the day to day role or through personal projects that we give our engineers the time to work on.
We are looking for someone to:
- Build end-to-end web solutions
- Create technical architecture according to product requirements
- Participate in product discussions, providing technical point of view
- Symfony2 & Twig
- A number of data stores (Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka)
- Various Frontend technologies (React, Redux, Gulp, LESS, etc)
- Microservices (Python, PHP, etc)
- Batch and Stream processing technologies (Spark, MapReduce, etc)
We really need you to have experience in:
- Developing for the web
- Working with an MVC framework
We'd love you to have:
- Experience with Symfony2 or similar framework
- Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience working in startup environment
- Experience working with large datasets on distributed computing platforms
Cool stuff you get to do:
- Work with huge amounts of data within a data driven organisation
- Time set aside to work on passion projects
- Contribute to / start your own open source projects
- Company hackathons
- Technical talks on Friday afternoons
- Opportunities for career progression within a fast growing organisation
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do
- Experience with a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s tech scene
How to apply:
Submit a covering letter explaining why you’d be a fit for the role and DueDil would be a fit for you.
Include in the cover letter a 100 - 300 word summary of a technical project you’ve worked on that you are proud of.