Senior Product Manager
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through our Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to shape and deliver our product vision. This role is right for someone who wants to be at the forefront of the economy’s digital transformation, who builds products that put the customer at the center, and who wants to be a part of a team of hungry, humble and smart people also passionate about the transformative potential of data.
Our Product team is focused on three areas:
What to build and when: You’ll manage the product roadmap by combining a deep understanding of our business strategy and competitive landscape with equally deep empathy for our customers and their problems. The opportunities you identify and the decisions you make will help us deliver world-class products which transform both the growth of our customers’ business.
How we build it: We are the voice of our customers, working closely and collaboratively within cross-functional teams of data engineers, web developers, data scientists, designers and QA experts to ensure that the products we build are delightful to use while solving our customers' most important problems.
Communication: Product is a central communications hub at DueDil, ensuring that all parts of the business are aligned to customers and our long-term vision. We communicate the “why, how, what and when” to the rest of the company and motivate our team to do the best work of their career.
What we’re looking for:
- Several years’ experience in a Product Management role, with some experience building SaaS products.
- Proven ability to deliver great products, to explain the impact they have had and the value they have brought to their users.
- Experience working with agile development methodologies and measuring the impact of Product.
- You're self-driven, comfortable asking difficult questions and ready to pick the best way forward even when consensus can't be found.
- You have a passion for collaborating with customers, including stakeholders and users, face-to-face and online to get close to their use cases and workflows.
- Analytical, clear thinker with relentless attention to detail.
- You question your and others’ assumptions and actively seek out alternative perspectives.
- Strong appreciation for design and an understanding of the power of a user-centric experience.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of web applications.
Nice to have
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment, B2B, fintech, or within large, regulated industries such as banking and insurance.
- Experience working on data-centric products.
- Solid technical knowledge such as experience in coding, data science or API products.
What DueDil can offer
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare with Vitality (includes 50% discount at Virgin Active!), as well as life assurance for peace of mind.
- Dedicated ‘10% time’ for product and engineering teams to work on experimental projects or pursue learning opportunities of your choosing.
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Generous allowance on professional development platform (Learnerbly)
- Employee rewards platform
- MacBooks as standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to get your job done.
- Bike to work scheme.
- In-office bicycle storage
- Unlimited free tea, coffee, fruit, drinks, breakfast options, snacks, popcorn and more in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.