Business Development Manager
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
Business Development Managers (BDMs) are responsible for the acquisition of all new business for DueDil through direct sales with clients ranging from start-ups to large enterprise clients. You will be on the front line, continually speaking to potential clients and building business cases with them to onboard DueDil’s suite of products.
BDMs at DueDil are supported in building their skills through training and on-going coaching, helping them evolve as great sales people. To be successful, you’ll be able to demonstrate you have proven results in new business and you are ready to take your next challenge in an incredible team of focussed, hungry sales people.
Our ideal candidate will fit with all of the following
- Will have relevant expertise in selling SaaS technology, especially in financial services
- Will be able to articulate how they have honed their strategy and skills in front of clients
- Will be a team player - experience in working closely with marketing, finance and product teams is important
- Will be able to demonstrate how you’ve contributed to your team and your company with more than just beating your sales quota
- Will demonstrate tenacity, a great team spirit and ownership in everything they do
- Will be willing to learn and seek feedback as they look to evolve and be the best sales professional they can be!
What DueDil will offer you
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic disruptor in the data market. We challenge our staff to be innovative and encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- The opportunity to manage and develop your own client base.
- Training and development - you will have your own personal development budget, which can be put towards courses, conferences, classes, and more.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
As well as...
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock. Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.