Content Marketing Manager
DueDil is a predictive company intelligence platform building the world’s most complete source of information on companies and the people behind them. We use proprietary matching technology to link billions of company data points from authoritative sources, providing unique insight through its Business Information Graph. Our powerful API and web platform provide our clients with the data and tools to target, assess and on-board SMEs at scale.
In the last three years, DueDil has grown 80%+ year-on-year. We have also expanded our client base to more than 400 clients across the Financial Services, FinTech, and Technology sectors, including notable brands such as Santander, Transferwise and Growth Street.
We’re driven by three core values. The characteristics that define the members of our team are grit, authenticity and team spirit. These values factor into the way we hire, promote and reward every member of our team. Simply, we’re looking for ambitious people who take ownership and responsibility - we have loads of opportunities for both!
DueDil is the UK’s leading B2B fintech startup and we’re looking for an agile and talented writer to partner with us to bring our brand to life. This will be achieved by creating a rich suite of content which aligns with who we are and what we stand for.
This person will sit on our marketing team and we would love them to:
- Write engaging content - tell the DueDil story to the world and bring personality to our brand on how we are revolutionising and disrupting the industry!
- Share our customer stories - write stories about how our customers are embracing digital transformation and the impact that they have seen
- Produce clear, concise and compelling UX content. We need to bring more ‘Ta-Dah’ to our website so that when people land on our page - they know who we are, what we do and how we can help them.
- Content Strategy - Get to know our target audience, their needs, priorities and passions so that we can create an array of verticalised content which spans across every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Write eBooks, blog posts and content for existing customers and prospects to nurture them and generate inbound leads
- Develop awesome marketing emails designed to engage existing customers and bring prospects down the funnel.
- Brainstorm with the team on new content and campaign ideas to ensure that we’re taking a customer-centric approach and providing our customers and prospects with content that will inform and inspire them.
- Highly entrepreneurial, thrives on experiments, driving results and creating success for customers and business
- Strong copywriting, communication, presentation and creative skills
- Experience drafting a wide range of marketing collateral including: landing pages, thought research, blogs, social content, advertising and emails
- Passionate customer advocate - Enjoys creating stories and sharing customer success so that they are highlighted as the hero!
- Comfortable developing high level content strategy and doing the hands-on work to test it and execute it.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to write and think creatively
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- Ability to research a topic and become an industry expert
Nice to have
- B2B or industry experience in fintech, finance, insurance or sales ops experience
- Startup and growth-orientated business experience
- Familiarity with Lean Start-up approach, Lean Canvas, and growth hacking
- Previous experience in working in a growth team
- Education: Business, Communications, Marketing, English, Literature
What DueDil can offer you
- There are a lot of opportunities to drive massive results relatively quickly, and you’ll have the freedom to craft the execution as you see fit.
- The highly collegial and human atmosphere: when you work for us, you become part of the DueDil family.
- Strong track record of happy employees, (some of our employees have been with us since inception, 6+ years.)
As well as....
- 32 days holiday per year including bank and public holidays along with a Christmas and New Year's break.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Optional childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee in the office.
- Tea Round Thursdays and Free lunch Fridays and regular beer o’clock Friday lunch is one of the perks we enjoy the most, and take very seriously!
- Regular team and company events in and out of the office.
- Super cool office based in Moorgate.