Design – Marketing
We are making travel effortless. Join us.
Whether it’s to visit the people closest to us, starting an exciting adventure, or a career-defining business trip, travel is an essential part of our lives. Yet we've all experienced the aches and pains of getting to our destination. Today, more than 4 billion airline passengers rely on technology that hasn't kept up with the expectations of the modern connected traveller.
That’s why we’ve started to rebuild the infrastructure that underpins the travel industry. We’re on a mission to unravel travel — simplifying systems and building the tools that will make the future of travel effortless.
We were part of Y Combinator S18's cohort and we are backed by Benchmark, Blossom, Index Ventures and Kima Ventures. A fantastic set of investors that has helped build some of the world's largest companies.
Our team in London is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Design at Duffel
We fundamentally believe that the key to creating products people love is great design. Whether it's communicating ideas effectively, creating a delightfully intuitive user interface or well crafted APIs that are easy to use. Design is key.
As our first graphic designer, you'll take the lead on our brand and communication design for internal and external audiences. Your work will take Duffel from being a young start-up, to an instantly recognisable and loved brand in both travel and technology.
What we're looking for in you
- You're a multi-skilled designer, comfortable working on all things internal/external facing, and able to conceptualise & design ideas from start to finish.
- You'll work on creative assets that include our company website, marketing material, customer onboarding & how-to guides, conference banners & swag, and more.
- You can work closely with teams internally, using design to help achieve their goals. This can include working with commercial teams to drive inbound customers, and with recruiting to build employer brand.
- You'll be our brand guardian, defining and maintaining a high standard for communication design at Duffel.
- You have a strong understanding of creative, design and marketing processes.
- You can explain design concepts to a range of stakeholders, that aren't designers themselves.
What you can expect from us
We're dedicated to your personal growth. Our environment is comfortable both physically, but also in that our ears are always open to any ideas, concerns and questions. We believe that everyone should have pride in their work, taking full ownership of it and its impact. That's why everyone who joins Duffel owns a share of the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that's why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone – regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Note to recruitment agencies
Duffel does not accept speculative CV's from external parties. Any unsolicited CV's sent to us will be treated as property of Duffel, and any attached terms and conditions associated with these CV's will be null and void.