Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing /
We are making travel effortless. Join us.
Whether it’s to visit the people closest to us, starting an exciting adventure, or a career-defining business trip, travel is an essential part of our lives. Yet we've all experienced the aches and pains of getting to our destination. Today, more than 4 billion airline passengers rely on technology that hasn't kept up with the expectations of the modern connected traveller.
That’s why we’ve started to rebuild the infrastructure that underpins the travel industry. We’re on a mission to unravel travel — simplifying systems and building the tools that will make the future of travel effortless.
We were part of Y Combinator S18's cohort and we are backed by Benchmark, Blossom, Index Ventures and Kima Ventures. A fantastic set of investors that has helped build some of the world's largest companies.
Our team in London is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Product marketing at Duffel
This will be the first Product Marketer to join the team. As we get ready to ship our self serve product, the time has come for us to think about how we accelerate our growth plans and how we take our product to a global market.
You will play a crucial role in defining how we communicate our vision & product to the world, and how we reach our target customers & convince them to use our product.
What we're looking for in you
- You're a full cycle product marketer. You can lead go-to-market strategies and execute these. It would also be great if this experience is with B2B products.
- You've launched products & features, in new & existing markets, building great relationships with customers in the process and ensuring their problems are being solved.
- You can deliver campaigns to drive awareness, adoption and usage of our product.
- You're equally at home with marketing analytics. You'll need to set up the tools needed to monitor effectiveness and talk revenue when it comes to your campaigns.
- You're comfortable working cross functionally with product, engineering, design and commercial teams.
- You can understand market trends and our competitors, which will be invaluable for your ability to position our product as the best in the market.
- You have an ability to translate complex technical solutions & concepts into easy to digest terms.
What you'll be working on
- You’ll develop product positioning & messaging for new products & features we ship. This includes owning the go-to-market planning, driving demand, product adoption, and customer satisfaction with our products.
- You'll take the lead on segmentation, creating customer persona's as we refine our customer targeting efforts and kickstart lead generation for commercial teams.
- Crafting and telling product stories. It's crucial you can capture our product in various forms, from one pagers to tailored & detailed decks, all the way to global launch campaigns.
- Collaborating with brand & marketing teams to ensure our messaging and tone of voice is consistent across all channels.
- Marketing analytics - running campaigns and setting up the measurement piece for ROI.
- Marketing automation as we scale. Past experience working with marketing software and tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Hubspot) would be great to have.
What you can expect from us
We’re dedicated to your personal growth. Our environment is comfortable physically, but also in that our ears are always open to any ideas, concerns and questions. We believe that everyone should have pride in their work, taking full ownership of it and its impact. That’s why everyone who joins Duffel owns a share of the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that’s why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone – regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Note to recruitment agencies
Duffel does not accept speculative CV's from external parties. Any unsolicited CV's sent to us will be treated as property of Duffel, and any attached terms and conditions associated with these CV's will be null and void.