Product Manager Intern
Our interns shape the future of education.
We're a small, nimble team so we can't afford to manufacture "intern-work." Our interns are our colleagues, and their code, designs, and ideas have the power to affect 200 million people around the world. Learn deeply and broadly from an experienced team of world class engineers, designers, product managers, PhDs, and researchers.
- Help guide the design, implementation and analysis of innovative products
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and business teams
- Analyze product and market metrics to help determine best course of action
- Understand and contribute to the company’s strategy, culture, and goals
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- 12 week consecutive availability in summer 2018
- Graduation plan by 2019 or winter 2018
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an MBA
- Relocation to Pittsburgh, PA for the internship