Product Manager Intern
Our interns shape the future of education.
We're a small, nimble team so we can't afford to manufacture "intern-work." Our interns are our colleagues, and their code, designs, and ideas have the power to affect 200 million people around the world. Learn deeply and broadly from an experienced team of world class engineers, designers, product managers, PhDs, and researchers.
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
- Currently pursuing Master’s or Doctorate degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field
- Professional experience software product management or in highly related areas, such as software engineering, design, data analysis, language learning, or brand management.
- Experience leading projects and teams in a professional setting
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to relocate to Pittsburgh, PA for Summer 2018