A navigator to propel a world-class team on a world-changing mission.
- Establish a shared vision across the company on short and long term priorities
- Guide the design, implementation and analysis of innovative products
- Collaborate with designers on mocks, usability studies and product tradeoffs
- Maximize efficiency of the engineering team while maintaining flexibility in planning and process
- Analyze product and market metrics to help determine best course of action, short and long term
- Manage cross org collaboration with marketing and business development and manage external expectations
- Understand and contribute to the company’s strategy and culture, and synchronize your immediate projects with company-wide goals
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on execution
- Experience working with designers, engineers and marketing on consumer-focused products
- An understanding of the technical architecture of modern consumer mobile and web apps
- Engineer-level data analysis skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Product / Technical / Design Management experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Master's, MBA or PhD degree
- 2+ years Product Management experience in a consumer technology role
- Hands on experience coding, designing mocks and analyzing data
Duolingo is the world's largest online language learning platform, and the most downloaded education app in the world on both Android and iOS devices. It was recognized as Apple's iPhone App of the Year of 2013 as well as Google Play's Best of the Best of 2013 and 2014. Duolingo has over 150 million members and is funded by some of the world's most prestigious venture capital firms.
You will be working with Machine Learning and NLP PhDs, industry veterans from places like Google and IDEO, brilliant designers, and our MacArthur Fellow CEO. You will find an exceptional team whom you can grow with, and also genuinely nice and fun people who love to collaborate, be challenged, and work on bold new ideas. Join us as we make fun, personalized education accessible to the entire world.