San Diego, CA
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Dvele is looking for someone to help the technology within our factory and HQ running smoothly and correctly. You'll be an early member of the team, wearing lots of hats and getting a ton of experience.
At Dvele you will:
- Provide staff at multiple sites with day-to-day IT support
- Set up, configure and maintain PC’s, applications, data and voice technology for new users
- Troubleshoot PC’s, applications, data and voice issues to include network cabling and switches
- Work with vendors to maintain the library IT environment
To be successful you will need:
- Strong communication skills in a team environment
- General knowledge of computer troubleshooting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- One (1) year Helpdesk or Computer Support In-depth knowledge of computer networking, hardware and software system
- Experience with both Windows and OSX desktops
Personal Growth Package (Health & Wellness and Career Coaching)
Learning Budget (Classes or Books, however you learn we want to help)
Opportunity to make a difference as an early employee