Quality Control Department Manager
Loma Linda, CA
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Dvele is seeking a qualified Quality Control lead for our manufacturing facility in Loma Linda, CA. The Quality Control Department Manager will be leading the QC department which will perform inspections of all projects, documentation of transparency, reporting deviations from design, and ultimately release quality verified project for trucking to site. In the interim, the Quality Control Department Manager will also be responsible for inspecting site work for California projects until hiring a QC Site person to take over that scope - once QC department Lead understand scope of work in the field to manage that additional position. The QC Department Lead will also be in charge of service and warranty scope as well, which is dramatically reduced by quality control of product in the manufacturing facility.
- Daily Inspections of All Projects on the Production Floor
- Create punchlists of defects or issues as the build happens
- Upgrade current processes into automated software solution that integrate with design and production BIM tools (currently underway)
- Coordinate with third party testing companies for performance testing criteria
- Complete final projects reports for each project
- Release projects up to standard for shipping once final authorization by QC Dept is given
- Oversee service and maintenance department
- In short term, QC projects onsite as well in California which will require travel. ( that will be a near term future hire after QC Dept Lead understand full field scope)
Experience / Qualifications:
- Quality Control experience in either Aerospace or Maritime industry
- Experience leading a team
- Experience setting up processes
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software