Loma Linda, CA
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Dvele is seeking a qualified Certification Manager to lead third party building certification. The Certification Manager position performs important analysis, documentation and coordination tasks for sustainability and green building certification programs for our own projects. Projects include implementation and certification under the Dept of Energy Net Zero Ready, EPA Indoor Air Plus, EPA Water Sense, Passive House, and other green building and sustainability programs. The employee filling this position will work closely with the Innovation department, and our third party raters. This position reports directly to Dvele's Chief Innovation Officer, and will be working closely with quality control / testing / commissioning department. This position is located at the Dvele manufacturing facility In Loma Linda, CA. Site visits to California projects and regular visits to our San Diego offices will be a part of this job role.
- Act as main point of contact between Dvele third party raters and Dvele.
- Request documentation and sign off from those responsible for other elements of various green building certifications.
- Inspect projects in our manufacturing facility daily to ensure compliance with the targeted certifications for that project.
- Prepare and maintain third party certification information throughout each project with daily updates.
- Submit documentation required for certifications applicable for each project.
- Research and report on upcoming green building trends in the industry.
- Perform GAP analysis for other certifications that may be applicable to a particular project.
- Research materials ingredients for various building products promoting transparency to our manufacture partners
Experience / Qualifications:
- Some Third Party Green Building Training and Certification
- Experience on a Passive House, LEED, or Living Building Challenge project team at some capacity
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as a team
- Proficient in Google Sheets (Microsoft Excel) and Google Slides (Powerpoint)