San Diego, CA /
Customer Experience /
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Our ideal Customer Coordinator is a hungry professional looking to make a direct contribution on several levels to an early stage startup company. Our ideal candidate is hands on and can work in a fast-paced start-up environment. This position is responsible for all areas related to the Customer Experience and coordinating operational activity with a customer focused perspective. This position will be very close to end customers both Dealers and Direct Consumers, so the right candidate must communicate and present oneself and information in a timely and accurate manner in concert with Dvele’s brand and culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain post-sale dealer/customer relationships
- Handle all change order and service requests that come in through email, phone or fax with promptness and 100% accuracy. Properly confirm and proofread all orders to assure complete accuracy. Provide the production department with all necessary information to build and ship all orders, on time, er dealers’ requests. Handle status inquiries and follow through on all requests made by dealers.
- Improve product knowledge by reading and understanding product information, pricing and upgrade options and be able to effectively relay to customers and make recommendations.
- Handle all customer/dealer concerns or complaints to 100% satisfaction and properly document all information. Follow up to ensure the complaint or concern is fully resolved and the dealer’s expectations have been met. Project a professional, positive and supportive attitude that represents the Dvele brand at all times.
- Assist fellow team members when needed or asked to ensure the company, sales team and associates’ success. Fill in where needed as asked by the team lead, supervisor or manager.
- Coordinates and manages walk throughs and other showings at the manufacturing facility for dealers, customers or vendors. Bring a professional rapport at all times and ability to follow through on all action items that derive from these visits.
- Uses authority and decisiveness to resolve customer problems with product shortages, delivery dates, return authorizations, shipping discrepancies, credits, warranty policy. Manages warranty inquiries and identifies timely solutions from customers and dealers.
- Occasionally coordinate shipping of homes from the foundry to the project site. Make sure transportation arrangements are made for shipping modules.
- Recommends and drives process & systems improvements on a continual basis (e.g., forms; processes; procedures; software utilization)
- Travel estimated at 30%: travel will be required, mainly in the San Diego, LA, Orange county areas to visit manufacturing facility and project site visits.
- Other duties and projects as assigned or required
Experience and Education Guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or applicable field.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing role with a strong emphasis on home building or construction industry. Building processes and systems through technology is a must. Some degree of import/export knowledge would be desirable, but not required.
- Proficient in GSuite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multitask, re-prioritize responsibilities and work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.Dvele is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Dvele, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.