Full Stack Engineer
San Diego, CA
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Dvele seeks a talented full stack engineer to join our team,. You would be an early hire in a fast growing startup and tackling one of the most interesting and challenging spaces, housing.
We’re tackling some problems, and looking for smart team members to iterate quickly and disrupt one of the largest markets in the world. Some of the projects we’re currently working on: integrated home automation, factory automation with robotics, online home design and build optimization, internal factory optimization
At Dvele you will:
- Design and develop Dvele's core infrastructure
- Work with key stakeholders to derive optimal architectures and solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ship elegant, scalable, robust systems on a daily basis
- Work directly with the founding team to build some of the most innovative homes on the planet
To be successful you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience in a modern language, ideally Python
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures (AWS/Google Cloud)
- A desire for ownership and to be an early engineer who can wear multiple hats
- Ability to rapidly integrate multiple APIs into a cohesive solution
- Interest in home automation, construction technologies and architectural design
Personal Growth Package (Health & Wellness and Career Coaching)
Learning Budget (Classes or Books, however you learn we want to help)
Opportunity to make a difference as an early employee