San Diego, CA
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Dvele seeks a talented User Experience Designer to join our team. You would be an early hire in a fast growing startup and tackling one of the most interesting and challenging spaces, housing.
You will be responsible for the UX design process from requirements gathering, initial sketches to development and feature rollout for internal and customer facing systems.
At Dvele you will:
- Design & develop groundbreaking innovative and progressive technologies
- Provide leadership around usability, interface design and interface patterns
- Create simple, elegant and compelling experiences that solve complex problems
- Contribute to creative brainstorming and solutions engineering
- Develop user personas
To be successful you will need:
- Strong communication skills in a team environment
- Proven skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Invision or Sketch a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to convey key information to technical and non-technical people at all levels
Personal Growth Package (Health & Wellness and Career Coaching)
Learning Budget (Classes or Books, however you learn we want to help)
Opportunity to make a difference as an early employee