Site Project Manager/ Estimator
Santa Rosa, CA
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
Dvele seeks a talented full site estimator to join our team. You would be an early hire in a fast growing pre-fabricated home company.
This individual will be our key person in the critical final phase of our home delivery and installation. The individual will be responsible for controlling the home site schedule, budgets and overall execution. This position is based out of our Loma Linda facility and requires frequent travel to job sites in other cities or states. (may work remotely from the Bay Area)
At Dvele you will.
- Manage multiple deliveries from budgeting through final inspection and certificate of occupancy.
- Lead overall site estimation and ensure project delivery and installation meet Dvele’s strict quality standards.
- Ensure projects are delivered and installed on time and on budget.
- Create onsite build schedules and priorities in collaboration with Dvele leadership team.
- Assume a leadership role through project delivery and installation with a sense of ownership over the finished home.
- Prepare detailed proposals and cost analysis for all required permitting, site-work, delivery and installation.
- Solicit and manage required subcontractors to assist in all site related work, transport, craning and installation.
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years estimating experience in custom residential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to create and communicate detailed project plans.
- Experience with cost analysis and optimization.
- Experience with estimating software such as On-Screen Takeoff, Planswift, Stack, Etc (bonus points for BIM360).
- An uncompromising eye for quality and attention to detail.
Join us, as we re-tool the built environments or our everyday lives.