Facility Maintenance Technician
Loma Linda, CA /
At Dvele, we’re changing what it means to live. Your home is the most personalized product on the planet and is the environment in which you spend most of your life. Dvelings measurably improve the health and happiness of its inhabitants while positively impacting the world at large. We achieve this through the application of design, science, technology and years of experience to evolve the way homes are created.
Join our team, help build an amazing company and create the next evolution of home. You’ll be an early team member in a well funded “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of amazing homes that improve your health and our planet’s.
We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.