Marketing – Data Team /
Do you love working with data? Are you passionate about optimizing a CRM to create a world-class customer experience? At Dynamic Catholic there is a tremendous opportunity to streamline our internal processes and scale our business operations to better serve millions of Catholics. Just imagine—You’ll interact with and support team members in every department while shaping the way our entire organization uses data and systems for years to come! We have a best in class digital ecosystem that includes Salesforce CRM, Netsuite, Pardot, Dell Boomi and Salesforce Commerce Cloud that is primed and ready for you to leverage these tools to impact the Catholic Church in America in a very big way!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- World-class digital ecosystem with an endless opportunity for optimization
- A tight knit, agile and driven team to work with who are hungry to learn and work with a seasoned Salesforce professional
- The opportunity to leverage a best in class technology stack to help scale an organization that is positioned for explosive growth
- The willingness to acknowledge that you geek out on technology and have two plus years experience working in Salesforce CRM handling configuration for all new and existing functionality that includes custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards, customized applications and 3rd party integrations
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader; you will go above and beyond to ensure that the job gets done
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into scalable solutions Advanced knowledge of Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Exposure to other technology solutions in marketing automation, subscription billing and enterprise resource planning systems with an aptitude and passion for understanding how these systems can work together with Salesforce CRM to streamline business processes
- Exceptional organizational skills that enable real time prioritization with a track record of establishing and optimizing the systems and processes across functions minimizes waste and creates scalable solutions
You might also have:
- A deep hatred for waste and friction; waste is criminal while friction is the mortal enemy of any customer first organization
- Salesforce Admin certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Development, understanding of Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack is a huge plus.
- Track record of effective cross functional collaboration with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to define the system landscape to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and effectively deliver solutions
- Proficiency working within an agile development process with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Familiarity with Salesforce APIs, APEX, triggers, batch Apex, Lightning application and component design
- Understanding or working knowledge of Integration Platform as a Service (Dell Boomi) tooling is a huge plus
- Experience making analytical decisions with an aptitude for sifting through troves of data to generate insights and identify areas for improvement internally and externally... you can sniff out the signal from the noise.
The Dynamic Catholic headquarters is in the Greater Cincinnati Area and we would love to have everyone here. That being said we’re super flexible with this position and are open to remote applicants with the right experience who are passionate about our Mission.