Junior Salesforce Administrator
Greater Cincinnati /
Do you love working with data? Are you passionate about optimizing a CRM to create a world-class customer experience? At Dynamic Catholic there is a tremendous opportunity to streamline our internal processes and scale our business operations to better serve millions of Catholics. Just imagine—You’ll interact with and support team members in every department while shaping the way our entire organization uses data and systems for years to come! We have a best in class digital ecosystem that includes Salesforce CRM, Netsuite, Pardot, Dell Boomi and Salesforce Commerce Cloud that is primed and ready for you to leverage these tools to impact the Catholic Church in America in a very big way!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- World-class digital ecosystem with an endless opportunity for optimization
- A tight knit, agile and driven team to work with who are hungry to learn and work with a seasoned Salesforce professional
- The opportunity to leverage a best in class technology stack to help scale an organization that is positioned for explosive growth
- Track record of working with Salesforce Lightning CRM creating and updating Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, and Formulas.
- Experience with user management, including an understanding of Users, Profiles, Permission Sets and Permission Set Groups.
- Someone who loves the nitty-gritty of managing day-to-day Salesforce needs such as creating and updating Reports and Dashboards, record updates, and bulk uploads using Data Loader.
- Attention to detail needed to help with User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance
- Someone who takes initiative, and is open to learning and problem solving to create solutions for everyday bugs.
- A personable nature to assist with training users on Salesforce functionality
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willingness to act as a servant leader; you will go above and beyond to ensure that the job gets done.
You might also have
- A deep hatred for waste and friction; waste is criminal while friction is the mortal enemy of any customer first organization.
- Familiarity with Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Experience with using Demand Tools, Job Builder, and People Import
- Salesforce Admin certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud is a huge plus.
- Track record of effective cross functional collaboration with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate.