Director of Finance and Operations
Cincinnati, Ohio /
Executive – Leadership Team /
Do you have the heart of a coach? Are you at your best when you get the best out of those you work with? Will you thrive in a fast-paced environment full of constant learning and vibrant collaboration? If yes, then this key leadership position is for YOU.
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to serve the mission and vision of Dynamic Catholic as our Director of Ministry Services. Your role would include managing the functions of our Operations, Human Resources, Accounting, IT and Facilities Management teams—all of which play a crucial role in executing our mission to help millions of people rediscover the genius of Catholicism. You would also serve on the Dynamic Catholic Leadership Team, helping to forge a vision for a ministry that’s primed for untold growth for years to come!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
Your typical day at Dynamic Catholic
- Optimize for efficient operation of the warehouse and related functions, including product procurement, inventory management, order fulfillment, and on-time-delivery performance.
- Oversee the Accounting Team in the timely completion of financial reports and statements, monitoring cash flow, regulatory compliance, and third-party relationship management.
- Direct the acquisition, retention and coaching of dynamic talent for the mission and lead other key Human Resource functions, including compensation and benefits administration, payroll, employee relations activities, and safety.
- Ensure a high standard of excellence for IT and Facilities Management functions, including computer hardware/server procurement and maintenance; building and grounds maintenance.
- Cultivate a mission-centered culture that fosters teamwork, continuous learning, and commitment to excellence professionally and personally.
- Collaborate with the President and other Directors to execute annual strategic priorities and galvanize mission growth.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance across areas of responsibility.
What you need
- Committed – Deeply passionate about the mission of Dynamic Catholic to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism. Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Coachable – Hungry for professional and personal growth. We at Dynamic Catholic are on a life-long journey to become the-best-version-of-ourselves, continuously looking for ways to add value to the organization and to the millions of people we serve every day.
- Aware – Dedication to true awareness of self and others as an essential foundation for healthy, constructive relationships with fellow team members, customers and donors. Desire to nurture these relationships and work together harmoniously to achieve our mission.
- Exceptional management and leadership skills with a strong results orientation.
- Experience in strategic planning, goal setting, and tactical planning.
- Must be eager to provide professional development and growth opportunities; must have the heart of a great coach.
- Collaborative – thrive working in a team setting across multiple departments.
- Excellent project manager; ability to juggle many priorities at once.
- Strong attention to detail; organized.
What we have to offer
- Meaningful work – Every day we serve something larger than any one of us, and we do it to meet millions of Catholics right where they are and lead them to where God is calling them to be
- Generous benefits package:
- We cover 100% of your health insurance premiums.
- Competitive salary—we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position.
- Culture of servant leaders with a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Chapel on premises with Mass offered weekly.
- Onsite workout facility.
- Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to shine.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. The ideal candidate will be in the area or willing to relocate.