Cincinnati, Ohio /
Strategic Execution – Ministry /
Do you ever wish the rest of the world was as organized as you are? Or was as on top of details as you are? Are you the person who people go to because you are dependable, can figure out anything that comes your way and you have the capacity to handle a large volume of different types of projects? We are looking for someone to help primarily with our pilgrimages and strategic execution ministries, but who has a can do attitude and it willing to pitch in as needed. We are looking for someone who can manage projects, organize a high volume of details, and who learns quickly! We want someone who can take on anything that comes their way – whether that is issuing airline flights to 200 pilgrims with extreme accuracy, getting a podcast up and running, or prioritizing a list of deliverables and tasks for a team.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- World-class digital eco-system with an endless opportunity for optimization
- A tight knit, agile and talented team to work with
- Opportunity to design, develop and deploy digital assets that extend the reach of the Dynamic Catholic message
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader; will work quickly and efficiently to support the Pilgrimage team and the Project Management team
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into all aspects of your work, you have high standards for yourself and are competitive and driven
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, you’re able to keep a lot of plates in the air and remember specific details of a variety of projects
- Interest in pilgrimages (even if you don’t want to travel) and good with people
- High capacity for handling a large volume of work and able to shift gears quickly
You might also have
- Customer Service or Project Management Experience
- Be very good with excel
- Familiarity with agile or scrum methods of project management
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!