NetSuite Systems Analyst
Greater Cincinnati (Preferred) /
Ministry Services – Accounting Team /
Caution! Before you start reading this we want to openly acknowledge that we are not even sure this person exists...Dynamic Catholic is looking for a recovering Accountant who has spent the last few years becoming an expert level NetSuite Systems Administrator. If you like a challenge and this sounds like you (or maybe someone you know) keep reading. The need for this role boils down to an individual that is passionate about using their knowledge of widely accepted accounting principles and processes with a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing systems to connect each and every piece of a business back into NetSuite. Applying workarounds and slapping band aid solutions is not acceptable; we are looking for someone who dives deep into root cause analysis and will architect and deliver scalable solutions for an organization with a monumental Mission.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Best-in-class technology platforms with a commitment to leveraging data to continually improve
- An opportunity for you to OWN nearly every aspect of our NetSuite instance
- The chance to make real impact by building automations in NetSuite to help our accounting team streamline their business processes
- Meaningful work that is impacting the lives of millions of people every year
- A thriving culture where people strive to reach their potential and achieve amazing results
- A talented and passionate team dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- Onsite chapel and work-out facility
- A passion for making things easier and simpler, why jump through hoops when NetSuite can do it for you?
- Experience with NetSuite O2C, P2P and R2R, Revenue Recognition, GL, AP, AR, etc. processes
- A track record of guiding process design and implementation that leverages the maximum benefit from systems while minimizing technical debt
- A talent for making customization and configuration decisions with the long-term health of NetSuite in mind
- Experience translating project objectives and high-level requirements into detailed system requirements and/or use cases
- Performed technical support processes and activities for the implementation of new or existing applications
- Demonstrated track record of designing and implementing creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, and workflows
- Experience working with the integration of NetSuite with other systems and API-enabled sources
You might also have
- A deep hatred for inefficient and ineffective processes and solutions
- A refusal to accept that something can’t be done
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite and other reporting tools)
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. complex pivot tables, macros, IF statements, VLOOKUP/match, and index)
- SuiteFoundations certification and NetSuite Administrator certification
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!