Sales Development Representative (SDR) - (Canada)
Dyspatch is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to accelerate our sales process. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you'll make connections with new leads, learn about the pain points they have in their current process, and explain how Dyspatch can solve them. You’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for Dyspatch while creating a steady pipeline of prospects.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll jump into our CRM to manage our top of funnel. You’ll also have some experience explaining a technical product and the ability to manage your time efficiently to juggle multiple priorities. The right candidate will have successfully managed a list of at least 50 -100 SQLs in the past - make sure to highlight this experience in your application.
If you’re excited about helping our prospective customers to streamline their entire email creation process, we would love to hear from you!
Salary: CAD $55,000 - 75,000 OTE
We’re based in Canada and can directly hire folks with a Canadian SIN who currently live in Canada. If you’re based in the United States we can work with you as a contractor, and we encourage you to check out our US posting.
The majority of our working hours are currently based in the Pacific time zone, and we ask that you are able to have some overlap with us - both for meetings and for connection.
In The First 3 Months, You’ll…
- Learn our CRM workflow and how to use it in your day-to-day.
- Learn our lead sources.
- Learn Dyspatch’s sales flow.
- Get to know the Dyspatch product, our terminology, and the sales communication funnel.
- Start to manage the MQL and SQL pipeline.
- Follow-up with warm and cold leads through phone calls and email.
- Be the first point of contact when a lead reaches out to request a demo and successfully connect with them to schedule the demo with our Sales team.
- Follow up post demo with leads in the SQL and SAL pipeline.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams for onboarding.
In The First 12 Months, You’ll…
- Take ownership of the MQL and SQL pipeline.
- Transition to SAL pipeline management, as you settle into the role.
- Proactively communicate with leads to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Be well versed in the Dyspatch platform and understand the problems we solve for our customers.
- Maintain strong communication with our Customer Success team to help respond to customer inquiries.
- Maintain a strong feedback loop with the Marketing team regarding messaging, outbound outreach, and drip development.
Dyspatch is an email production platform that allows teams to streamline their entire email creation process and empower their email team to easily build emails with a library of pre-tested, on brand email blocks without needing to code. Our portfolio also includes Sendwithus, a transactional email template management platform ideal for SMBs.
At Dyspatch we believe that work should be transparent, engaging, and take place at a sustainable pace. We constantly strive to be better, to be more inclusive, and to push ourselves outside our comfort zones, caring deeply about our customers, products, and our coworkers. We work to grow the communities around us, as we all grow stronger together.
We want our Dyspatchios to be supported at work, and well-cared for in their lives outside of it, offering:
- Generous time off, starting with three weeks of paid vacation - plus an extra week every year you’re with the company (to a max of 6 weeks), a winter holiday office closure, and personal time to take care of life
- Paid parental leave, topping up to 10 weeks
- An extended health program supporting the physical and mental health of you and those closest to you
- An annual pro-d budget, and the support to take advantage of it
- A wellness program designed for all activity levels and interests
- Flexible, remote-first schedules, allowing you to work when and where you feel your best.
If this position interests you, reach out with an updated resume, and a few lines on why you want to join the Dyspatch team.
We understand that experience can be gained in many ways and that skills are transferable. If you’ve had a non-traditional career path, or if there’s anything you want to clarify about your resume, let us know.
We look forward to meeting you!