Application Development – Team- CRS /
Our teams are passionate about what they do. They believe in shaping a brighter future. Whether at our offices in the United States, Brazil or Mexico, we guarantee an inspiring work environment for talented people who want to be part of our award-winning team.
Guided by our purpose and core values, throughout history we have been awarded 12 times as a Great Place To Work and in 2019 we were recognized as one of the Best Places To Work according to Glassdoor.
During your day as a Golang Developer you will:
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven team;
- Develop code for new and existing in-house developed applications;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Ensure standards for quality by performing code reviews and tests;
As a Golang Developer you have:
- Significant experience with Golang;
- Experience in agile software development practices (design, development to coding standards, unit testing, code reviewing);
- Know how to write high-quality, testable code;
- Be able to explain complex technical concepts to other engineers without a problem;
- Huge enthusiasm in learning new stack or platform when the requirement demands;
- Advanced english.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- Meal and/or Food allowance;
- Private Pension Plan;
- Financial Support for studies and day care center;
- No Dress Code ;) be yourself, be your best;
- Flexible work hours;
- TV’s with videogames;
- MacBook with customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
We would love to count on you in our team!
People with disabilities are welcome.