Mexico City /
Atlassian Technical Support – Cloud /
Our teams are passionate about what they do. They believe in shaping a brighter future. Whether at our offices in the United States, Brazil or Mexico, we ensure an inspiring work environment for talented people who want to be part of our award-winning team.
Guided by our purpose and core values, throughout history we have been awarded 13 times as a Great Place To Work and in 2019 we were recognized as one of the Best Places To Work according to Glassdoor.
When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
During your day as Support Engineer you will:
- Perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products;
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via customer service portal, video-call or chat;
- Identify customer needs and help end-users with the product in the correct way;
- Teamwork ambassador providing listening and active listening, collaboration, cooperation and sharing knowledge;
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are solved.
As an Application Support Engineer we expect you to have:
- Written and spoken English (advanced level);
- Experience with databases and demonstrated SQL experience (MySQL, Postgres);
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools;
- Experience supporting Linux and/or Windows;
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, SSO and/or SALM;
- SSLExperience with Proxy, SSL, SSH and/or VPN;
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies and SAFe.
As per now, this position will be under the remote work format due to the COVID-19 situation. This may change in the upcoming quarters.
We consider a bonus if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Language: We are a Brazilian company. This description is written in English because English is an essential skill for this role. Also, because foreign candidates are very welcome to work with us!
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.