Senior Back End Engineer
Remote - Brazil /
Application Development – Team - LGE /
We are a technology services partner for digital innovation and business transformation.
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
We are change-makers, and the purpose of everything we do is to connect people and technology to build a better future together.
Our approval ratings on Glassdoor and the awards we've received from Great Place To Work since 2008 prove that we encourage work-life balance in a transparent and flexible environment, ensuring a unique experience for e-Coreans to be their best version.
During your day as a Back End Engineer you will:
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven team;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Implement new features and core services in the platform;
- Ensure standards for quality by performing code reviews and creating automated tests;
As a Back End Engineer you have:
- Have experience with Java, C#, Node, Go or Python;
- Have experience building scalable web services;
- Know how to write high-quality, testable code;
- Understand the concepts of a microservice and how to design a good API;
- Be able to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers without a problem;
- Advanced english.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- Meal and/or Food allowance;
- Private Pension Plan;
- Financial Support for studies and day care center;
- No Dress Code ;) be yourself, be your best;
- Flexible work hours;
- TV’s with videogames;
- MacBook with customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.