Server Support Manager
Porto Alegre, RS /
Atlassian Technical Support – Server /
Our teams are passionate about what they do. They believe in shaping a brighter future. Whether at our offices in the United States, Brazil or Mexico, we guarantee an inspiring work environment for talented people who want to be part of our award-winning team.
Guided by our purpose and core values, throughout history we have been awarded 12 times as a Great Place to Work and in 2019 we were recognized as one of the Best Places to Work according to Glassdoor.
Partnering with Atlassian for more than 12 years now, we are known for delivering high customer satisfaction. As our business continues to grow, we offer opportunities to work with exciting products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello.
Imagine being part of a multicultural team from all over the world, collaborating with people from Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin, San Francisco, Sydney and more!
During your day as a Support Manager you will:
- Manage, coach and develop your team's career;
- Analyze and report on your team KPIs;
- Plan resourcing;
- Build internal relationships with development and product management teams to deliver legendary customer services;
- Oversee day-to-day operational management and improvement of support processes;
- Help your team to solve problems for a wide range of customer segments.
As a Support Manager you:
- Grow your team in terms of their personal development;
- Are comfortable to challenge what you think can be done better;
- Are truly motivated by customer success;
- Are a continuous learner;
- Constantly seek to identify opportunities and implement improvements;
- Are result oriented and enjoys overcoming challenges;
- Are very good at providing support, inspiration and education to ensure your team is able to deliver an awesome customer experience;
- Are the biggest advocate who continually contributes to build an open team culture, playing as a team to achieve our goals, while having fun;
- Preferably have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
We consider an additional positive if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Language: We are a Brazilian company. This description is written in English because English is an essential skill for this role. Also, because foreign candidates are very welcome to work with us!
We would love to count on you in our team!
People with disabilities are welcome.