New York City
Marketing & Sales – Sales
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR) and New York (US), we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work.
e-Core is experiencing tremendous growth, and we are looking for a Field Software Sales Representative in the New York area to be a part of this exciting growth! The Field Software Sales Representative will be a key member of our team, contributing to our overall expansion strategy with emphasis on Atlassian Consulting Services and Application Outsourcing. The Field Software Sales Representative will grow revenues through sales of products and services to new customers.
- Acquire new business with new contacts and leads ("New to new");
- Actively prospect new contacts, leads and deal opportunities;
- Implement a number of different outbound strategies to identify, engage, and drive new sales prospects through the sales process;
- Prospect key contacts, usually executives of organizations, with the objective to interest the prospect in speaking and/or meeting;
- Work with a goal-oriented mentality and sense of urgency to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas;
- Hold responsibility for development and achievement of sales goals;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the target customers' businesses, strategies, goals, pain points, markets, and value chain;
- Understand changes to the marketplace and industry, provide input to management and adjust sales plans and approaches accordingly;
- Map target companies' organizational structures, and build relationships to navigate them;
- Identify and participate in conferences, trade shows, and other networking activities to prospect new contacts and leads;
- Work with Pre Sales team to understand customer's requirements, present demos and define solutions to be presented;
- Create and negotiate proposals;
- Foster relationship with Vendor partners (Atlassian);
- Engage with arriving leads provided by the company to generate opportunities and close deals;
- Provide feedback from prospects to management and delivery teams to improve offerings;
- Maintain accurate information of sales activities and pipeline through the use of CRM tools;
- Provide accurate information for the planning and execution of sales targets and pipeline;
- Work with Marketing to develop marketing/sales collateral, run campaigns, qualify leads and represent e-Core at events;
- Map customers' procurement and payment processes to properly create contracts and invoicing instructions.
- Experience with sales of software products, services and solutions;
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL, ALM, DevOps, Agile methodologies, business process improvement, change management, application development, and quality assurance;
- Experience selling at least one of the following ALM products and suites (Atlassian, HP, IBM, MicroSoft TFS, Microfocus, VersionOne, RallyDev, ServiceNow, BMC etc);
- Experience with solution selling / Solution sales oriented;
- Proven track record generating outstanding sales results;
- Strong work ethic and integrity;
- Strong active listening skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Mindset, experience, and passion to perform sales hunting activities;
- Enjoys and excels at meeting new people and developing relationships;
- Can-do attitude;
- Perseverant, resilient, goal oriented, self-directed, problem solver;
- Persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment;
- Entrepreneurial by nature with strong business acumen and desire for success;
- Interested in learning and taking on new challenges;
- Experience using CRM tools;
- Ability to work well as part of a diverse and geographically distributed team;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related fields;
- 5+ years of experience;
- Travel required: up to 30%;
- Based in or short commute to Manhattan.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, Bamboo, etc);
- Sales training certificates, particularly for solution selling;
- Relationships from selling to companies in the Financial, Software, Digital Media or Advertisement industries;
- Process driven / Data-driven.
e-Core is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics.
We would love to count on you in our team!