Senior Python Developer (Remote - Brazil)
Porto Alegre, RS
Application Development – Team - AXI
Our teams are passionate about what they do. They believe in shaping a brighter future. Whether at our offices in the United States, Brazil or Mexico, we guarantee an inspiring work environment for talented people who want to be part of our award-winning team.
Guided by our purpose and core values, throughout history we have been awarded 12 times as a Great Place to Work and in 2019 we were recognized as one of the Best Places to Work according to Glassdoor.
During your day as a Python Developer you will:
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application;
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships.
As a Python Developer you have:
- Understand of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understand of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Expertise with AWS and EC2 provisioning;
- Advanced english.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- Meal and/or Food allowance;
- Private Pension Plan;
- Financial Support for studies and day care center;
- No Dress Code (be yourself, be your best :D);
- Home Office;
- Flexible work hours;
- Relax room and TV’s with videogames;
- Choose between MacBook or Dell notebooks with customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
We would love to count on you in our team!
People with disabilities are welcome.