Account Strategy & Partner Relations
Archive Communities – Account Management /
Archive is a technology company that builds digital community marketing infrastructure and automation for e-commerce merchants. Businesses of every size—from new startups to household brands—use our software to harness the content and creativity from their communities and make their digital marketing more cost-effective.
We currently have two products.
1. Archive App is the only Shopify App that automatically detects & saves Instagram posts, stories, and reels your brand gets tagged in.
2. Archive Communities is a service that builds & scales nano-influencer communities for consumer brands.
Archive is building a world-class team led by successful serial-entrepreneurs with Stanford computer science backgrounds.
Archive has raised over $12M from Tiger Global, Stripe, Human Capital, Battery Ventures, Lux Capital, Anti Fund and over 50+ founders & executives at companies like Attentive, Brex, and Ramp.
Archive is looking for an experienced team member to help scale our Account Strategy & Management organization as we grow to 50, 100, 500+ partners. At a fast growing startup you must be comfortable with ambiguity and creating process from scratch to solve new problems.
The role reports to the VP of Operations/GM of Archive Communities. You’ll work closely with the VP of Operations, our Philippines based Account Management team and collaborate cross-functionally with product, design and engineering.
You’ll own oversight of all aspects of service delivery and ensuring partner goals are met including onboarding, communications, calls & meetings, reporting, etc. and build out a team to support this over time. You’ll work on interesting projects like defining our pricing packages, designing a world class onboarding & training program, customer feedback & need finding, defining our account audit process, etc.
- Report to GM of Archive Communities
- Own partner relationships & strategy including maintenance and growth over time.
- Oversee day to day execution of Account Managers and ensure a world-class partner experience across onboarding, communications, meetings and reporting.
- Identify opportunities to improve our service, level-up processes and ensure partner goals are reached — and then collaborate cross-functionally to lead, delegate and execute projects to build improvements from scratch.
- Collect and track product feedback, concerns, etc. from our partners and collaborate with our product, design and engineering teams to shape the product/service roadmap.
- Help develop a world class training program for Account Managers.
- Keep churn below 10% — maintain + improve performance & relationships.
- Define retention goal and improve average partner retention.
- Improve partner NPS, measured quarterly.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue with existing partners.
- Improve Account Manager effectiveness via coaching, training, etc.
What We’re Looking For
You must have/be.
- Looking for full-time remote work and willing to relocate or work east coast hours.
- 3+ years experience in Influencer Marketing or - ideally at an agency.
- 5+ years escalating experience in Account Management - an excellent account manager.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Process driven and excellent at writing documentation.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Naturally curious, gritty and have a growth mindset.
You might have/be:
- 2+ years experience managing direct reports.
- 2+ years selling/upselling accounts.
- A master at giving and receiving feedback — an important part of our culture.
- Love remote work and thrive in an asynchronous, memo based culture — you excel at framing up issues & proposed solutions, decisions and strategy in writing.
- Experience with customer development and need finding.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation + Equity
- Workstation upgrades
- Health insurance
- Above market PTO Policy
- 2x a year team retreats