Customer Success Manager
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
About the Position:
As a Customer Success Manager you will champion customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies. You will also help provide feedback for our product roadmap on your book of business. You will be involved in educating the customers, demonstrating value to the customers, strategizing towards customer growth, renewal support of the customers, and more.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for key customers to act as Ease advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Marshall resources across the Ease org as needed to support customers needs.
- Collect, analyze, and share customer outcomes with data analytics around analyze customer health metrics, NPS, other feedback.
- Identify and represent the voice of the customer through feedback and internal collaboration on product development, marketing, and sales processes.
- Collaborate on and support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, and driving customers to additional product adoption.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and your portfolio of named accounts.
- 4+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with large, SaaS enterprise customers.
- Experience with SaaS products and customer success processes, preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Experience working with a Customer Success platform.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights, strong Excel skills preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and data analytics skills.
- Comfort in a startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.