Marketplace Partner Manager
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
About the Position:
The Marketplace Partner Manager manages all existing “non-carrier” partnerships, supports onboarding of new partnerships, and pre-sales efforts on securing new partners. This role supports and manages internal projects from initiation through completion as related to the Marketplace and its partners. The Marketplace Partner Manager leads and coordinates partner launches in collaboration with Engineering and Product, inclusive of project planning, and troubleshooting. This role works with Finance and Sales to get all partner billings to be operationally seamless. This role monitors the Marketplace partners’ performance and recommends changes or developments. The Marketplace Partner Manager will be Ease’s partnership expert and will help the organization interpret internal or external business issues to recommend solutions and best practices, solves problems and provide broad perspective solutions.
- Manages existing partners in the Marketplace, including being the day to day contact for Marketplace partners.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical or logistic issues associated with an existing partners, working with Engineering and Product as needed.
- Launches all new partnerships seamlessly and efficiently within the Marketplace.
- Supports pre-sales efforts to help secure new partners for the Marketplace Networks internal experts at Ease with potential and/or existing partners.
- Manages projects through the application of comprehensive project management concepts.
- Maintains Marketplace documentation that provides internal teams with key information regarding all existing partners.
- Maintains project documentation, including plan, scope statement, communication plan, and deployment timeline for new partners launching.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on key metrics (i.e. deliverables, financials, duration, benefits, readiness) and communicating findings to leadership.
- Manages the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with internal partners, third-party vendors, and leadership
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience as a Partner Manager, Project Manager, or other relevant roles in the Benefits Admin industry.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal written/verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software technologies.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of the health insurance industry
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.