Field Account Executive
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
About the Position:
The Field Account Executive role is a high activity position that consists of selling enterprise deals to Large Insurance Brokers. In this role, prospecting and sales activity is done both via phone and face-to-face meetings. We are looking for a hunter that is able to leverage their resources and meet and exceed expectations while managing 25 accounts. The Field Account Executive loves to compete, is self organized and disciplined.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets according to company goals
- Conduct software presentations with enterprise level prospects
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline and accounts
- Experience calling into Carriers or Large Insurance Brokers
- 3-6 years of Software Sales experience preferred
- Healthcare benefits industry experience
- Broker Sales experience
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.