Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
About the Position:
The Account Executive role is a high-activity, outbound inside sales function, pursuing new business through one of several proven sales distribution channels. In this role, all prospecting and sales process activity is remote (i.e. online meetings and telephone). The Account Executive consistently meets or exceeds expectations by building and managing 4x quota pipeline with high cold calling activity, skillful prospect qualification and sales process management, and application of product and industry knowledge. The Account Executive is a high-velocity prospector, self-organized and disciplined, and loves to compete.
- Uncapped variable comp plan
- Attractive benefits
- Superb team environment and office culture
- Career mobility (for high achievers)
- High volume cold calling
- Daily software sales presentations with prospective customers
- Impeccable Salesforce data entry and pipeline management
- Positive attitude, high energy, and collaborative team spirit
- Unwavering desire to learn and take direction to improve productivity
- Inside Sales (outbound prospecting) experience
- Software-as-a-Service sales experience
- Healthcare benefits industry experience
- Broker sales and/or Benefits Admin software sales experience
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.