VP of Human Resources
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced VP of Human Resources, based in our San Francisco headquarters, who is passionate about company culture and scaling teams in a high-growth business. You will join an agile and fast-paced environment and work with teams in multiple locations across the US to build and nurture a company culture that helps us scale our business in alignment with the company’s vision and strategy.
This is your opportunity to join a business at the cutting-edge of the consumerization of healthcare, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration!
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy.
- Provides expertise and oversight in the following areas: employee on-boarding, off-boarding and engagement; career development, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and company compliance.
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and programs, and identify and implement new ones, including career development, employee benefits, and other processes.
- Serving as a visible, involved and engaged leader to employees throughout the organization.
- Coach people at all levels of the organization and support them in realizing their maximum potential.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other leaders. Work collaboratively across departments and workgroups to identify and solve problems and achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure that all HR policies and programs are compliant with the regulatory requirements in each jurisdiction. Address any non-compliance matters in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR function(s) with strong working knowledge of all key functional areas such as recruiting, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Solid knowledge of US HR regulatory matters is required.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in Human Resources or related field is a strong plus.
- Proven capability as a leader, manager, and a great developer of talent.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees.
- Exceptional communication, partnering and conflict management skills.
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can thrive in a startup environment.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.