Full Stack Engineer
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
About the Position:
Full Stack Core Engineers at Ease work on the Ease benefits management and HR platform trusted by thousands of organizations and millions of users. They help to design, develop, and refine the primary services used by both administrators and employees to manage benefits, HR, and payroll. They focus on making the administrative portions of the employment experience easy, delightful, and stress-free.
- Design and architect new systems, focusing not only on performance, extensibility, readability, and scalability, but also on crafting a great user experience
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success, and Design teams to define and implement new, user-facing features on the Ease core platform
- Drive ongoing improvements to existing features
- Integrate Ease with third-party solution providers including payroll services, insurance carriers, and other HR products
- Acquire and share knowledge, suggest and help scale the engineering team, process, and culture as we go through hypergrowth
- BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience building distributed, high-throughput SaaS platforms
- A strong background in at least one programming language: C# (preferred) or Java
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Solid software fundamentals plus at least one area of deep knowledge and expertise
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.