Senior Customer Support Specialist
Customer Experience /
About Easy Agile
Easy Agile are an Australian founded bootstrapped start-up. We have four products built on top of Atlassian’s flagship product Jira, sold via the Atlassian Marketplace. Profitable from year 1, we are on a truly unique journey with an emphasis on work/family/community/self balance, while growing a high-performing team. Due to our extremely fortunate position, we are driven by giving back to our community and our people - enabling our people to live the lives they only dreamed of.
Our HQ is in Wollongong and we have an office in Sydney, but you can find us scattered along the coast anywhere from Brighton to Tweed Heads. We care about our work, our families, our hobbies, our health and our well-being (the list goes on). We offer flexible working, so you can be based anywhere in Australia! We optimise for collaboration and connection face to face as a team each quarter.
We believe that being agile is a mindset, and that true agility unlocks a team’s potential to be happier at work, have more impact in the solutions they’re building, and be more focused on their customer’s success! That’s why our purpose is to help organisations realise the benefits of being agile. We’re proud to call over 1,900 companies our customers, including Netflix, Harvard, Amazon, Lego, Mercedes and Twitter.
As a Senior Customer Support Specialist at Easy Agile, you will be at the forefront of supporting our customers to have exceptional experiences with our products.
This is a permanent part-time position of 23 hours per week, split across 5 days. This split is to ensure our customers are able to be effectively supported and unblocked throughout the week.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to our evaluators and customers, resolving technical issues with speed and precision and ensuring their success with our products.
- Contribute to the collective knowledge within the Customer Experience team, documenting and sharing your insights with peers.
- Document support cases and escalate complex customer issues to designated teams for swift resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Continually improve the triage experience across our Customer Experience, Product and Engineering teams, to optimise for timely customer outcomes.
- Identify and implement the most appropriate tooling, practices and strategies to enhance the support experience for our customers and scale support as a function within Easy Agile.
Your day 1 qualities:
- You are genuinely passionate about helping customers and have at least 5 years of customer support experience behind you.
- You have a strong background in B2B SaaS and are comfortable troubleshooting software-related issues.
- You can put yourself in the customer's shoes, understand their pain points, and tailor your communication to their needs. You excel in active listening and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You thrive in an agile cross functional environment, working closely with Product, Engineering and Go to Market teams to address customer needs and help enhance products.
- You have a deep understanding of what it takes to create exceptional customer experiences and have built out processes, practices and frameworks to help operationalise and scale support within a business.
- You have working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Attribution and reporting on key support metrics is second nature to you and you know how to use data-driven insights to improve customer satisfaction and create visibility across internal teams.
We’ll be excited if you:
- Have worked at a start up or scale up environment before and are willing to stretch outside of the box.
- Have a background as a developer or technical support specialist, enabling you to bridge the gap and empathise with technical and non-technical customers.
- Understand the benefits of agility and have applied various agile frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban to enhance your workflow.
- Have previous experience working within the Atlassian ecosystem.
- Are proficient in setting up and using Jira Service Management and Confluence tooling for customer support.
- Have experience leading a support team and coaching others on best practices in customer support, ensuring our team continuously delivers exceptional service to our customers.
To support you at work and play, here are the fantastic benefits and perks you’ll enjoy at Easy Agile
- Unique and generous Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP).
- Flexible working options (because we value outcomes over output).
- Four paid volunteer days a year to dedicate to your favourite cause.
- An annual learning allowance of $5,000 to help you up-level your skills.
- Quarterly experimentation hackathon weeks to explore new ideas.
- 2% in additional superannuation contributions per annum.
- Company-funded parental leave (20 weeks full pay for the primary caregiver and 6 weeks for the secondary caregiver).
- Summer sessions where you get half days off on Fridays to enjoy the amazing weather as you please.
- $2000 to put towards your home-office fit out (if you choose to work from home).
- Quarterly team off-sites to invest in collaboration and connection.
- Opportunities to travel overseas to conferences to learn more about our customers and agile.
People over perfection
If you are excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the criteria, please apply. Research shows women and minority groups are less likely to apply for roles where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. We value punching above our weight and people over perfection, so go ahead and apply - we'd love to hear from you.