Sr. Communication Designer
At eatsa, we are working to revolutionize restaurants through innovative technology and design. We believe that everyone deserves access to better food, better dining experiences and to have a little more magic in their day.
We are focused on an industry that is ripe for change – the $900 Billion restaurant industry. Our unique, world-class team combines software and hardware engineers, designers and restaurant operations experts to push the boundaries on re-engineering every aspect of the business. We've created a one-of-a-kind product, customer experience, and back-of-house operation platform to empower and delight customers and operators alike.
Customers, restaurant partners, investors, and media have responded with overwhelming enthusiasm. As we enter an aggressive growth phase, we are looking for motivated, talented folks to join us in making this critical change!
The Senior Communication Designer at eatsa will be responsible for helping partners envision how our technology can transform their business and customer experience. You’ll not only design for eatsa, you’ll also create designs for some of the biggest restaurant brands in the world. In this role, you’ll report into the Head of Design and you’ll be part of a dynamic team of designers who are not only talented but fun, curious and highly collaborative. If you have a strong illustration and motion design background, we’d love to meet you!
When you apply, please provide a link to your online portfolio, your CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Design our in-store digital displays, videos (for our cool cubbles), marketing website, wall/window graphics, creative brand campaigns, social media assets, sales collateral, icons, and illustrations
- Drive the evolution of our brand while building and managing visual systems to deliver brand consistency across all channels and creative campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to create beautiful and impactful designs for marketing, product, sales and partner success
- Collaborate with product designers to help drive the visual language of our products and in-store experiences
- Present and collect feedback from other designers and partners about your work
- Use your visual skills to create engaging storytelling
- Do self-guided work within a fast-paced, startup environment; you’ll own both large and small projects
- 5+ years experience as designer at a creative agency or on an in-house team
- BA in Graphic Design, Communication, Design, or equivalent
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects (or other motion design software)
- A highly iterative design process; you move fast, generate ideas based on what you’ve learned, and adapt when necessary; you rapidly incorporate feedback and collaborate passionately with others
- Experience evolving a visual design language for a brand as well as designing experiences across a variety of mediums and platforms
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills while working on multiple projects
- A robust online portfolio showing a range of visual and motion design work (please submit with your resume upon applying)
What We Offer:
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay and equity/stock options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- Catered lunches from our eatsa store, and exceptional snack game
- Regular company outings and events
- Dog friendly office
eatsa is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.